Thursday, October 1, 2009

More of Miss Abbie...

Well hello again everyone. I thought I would post a couple more fun shots of my little friend Abbie. She is seriously the cutest little 4 year old ever and I totally love her! Don't forget to click on the photo to see it larger.

I mean just look at her. I put her on this fun little saddle and then she gave me this great look! Completely random and totally her.


This is the bridge at Wheeler Farm and again just look at her. Those dimples just melt my heart every stinkin' time!


Again with the dimples! I think someone should model one of those Cabbage Patch dolls after her. Abbie is 10 times cuter than any doll I've ever seen.

In case you are wondering, yes I called ahead and made sure the farmers planted corn to match Abbie's sweater EXACTLY! I'm not afraid to pull strings to get want I want! :) I wish I could show you this entire session. Every single photo was so great and I loved them all. Not that I'm bragging or anything, it's just Abbie not me!


Now that winter is apparently on us I better go & get all my sweaters and soup recipes out.
Going crazy with 2 kids out of school,
Angela






2 comments:

  1. She is adorable! Love the clips in her hair- they must be Yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) she is a doll isn't she! Yes I made the clips. Maybe I should do some more shameless self promotion soon.

    ReplyDelete