Thursday, October 8, 2009

Just a quick note...

I don't have much time to post this week so I thought I would share my "senior incentive" program.
If you are a high school senior, or know someone who is now is the time to think about your senior portraits. I have a great referral program that gives seniors a chance to earn a beautiful custom designed album with photos from their own session. In the coming weeks I will post some photos of the albums and talk a bit more about them. For now just know that they are absolutely beautiful. I have several here if you are interested in taking a look. For those of you who are not seniors I promise to post something more relevant next week. I have to cover all my bases you know. :) I don't know about y'all but I am just not ready for this cold weather. I guess I'll have to be dragged away from summer kicking and screaming. On another note...only a couple more months until Christmas!!
until next time,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment