Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Logo & Random Bits About Me...








This is my new business logo thanks to Heather at http://heatherlynnphotos.etsy.com/
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It's totally me, don't ya think? You can be on the lookout for a new website and possibly a new blog in the weeks and months to come. How is this possible for the technology challenged like myself? Well let's just say that everything has a price! :)

Speaking of etsy.com (warning shameless self promotion coming)...

I have an etsy shop of my own. I sell custom made sparkly hair flowers. Feel free to drop by and look around http://anglily.etsy.com/ Of course if you are local you can always come here to see everything in person. And yes it's true what they say...Everything is better with sparkles!

Since I'm super busy editing photos I thought I would deviate from the norm a bit and post some random info about me. I know that the majority of you reading this are related to me in some way, so most of this won't come as any surprise.

Top 5 Favorite Foods/Meals:
1. Beef and Broccoli from Wok Lin in Bountiful
2. Broccoli with Browned Butter and Mizithra Cheese with hearty helping of warm sourdough bread thrown in for good measure (almost forgot to add it's from The Spaghetti Factory).
3. Chili Verde from La Puente (affectionately known as La Poo Poo in my house)
4. Egg Rolls from Wok Lin
5. Hawaiian Haystacks from my own kitchen (shocker I know).

I think I spot a broccoli trend. Weird I know! And no we don't go out to eat all that often. As you all know I'm a bit of a health nut and prefer to cook our meals myself.

What I'm listening to lately:
1. We Weren't Born to Follow by Bon Jovi (fainting and swooning happening as we speak)
2. Smile by Uncle Kracker
3. Hey, Soul Sister by Train (I just can't help but get up and dance when I hear it)
4. Closer to Love by Mat Kearney
5. Anything by Michael Jackson (yes still, Logan's obsessed)

5 Random Things You May Not Know About Me:
1. I had a paper route as a kid/teenager (still bitter about it too)
2. I have a strange obsession with shoes (odd since I'm barefoot 95% of the time)
3. I have the world's most sensitive nose (I remember people by the way they smell and I can still tell you what my Grandma's kitchen smelled like almost 12 years after her death)
4. I LOVE to workout (at times it could probably be called more of an obsession )
5. I lettered in Debate in High School (I know you all know that this girl can talk! And no it's wasn't as nerdy as it sounds)

5 Random Things About My Family:
1. Rob and I were certain that Savanna was going to come out looking like Orphan Annie. My red hair and his curly hair mixed together and we were positive we'd be straightening or coloring from birth. We got lucky and she was blessed with super straight, very fine strawberry/light brown locks.
2. Rob and I are both the oldest children, hence the crazy people pleasing genes.
3. Logan refuses to eat bread, toast however is ENTIRELY different (don't ask).
4. We have 2 VERY different dogs. Yukon, our 9 year old 115lb Alaskan Malamute and Rocky, our 2 year old 15lb Shih-tzu.
5. Our very favorite place to visit as a family is Disneyland. Not that unique I know but we love it. Rob and I spent 5 days of our honeymoon there and the kids have been more times than I should admit.

Now that ya'll know a little more about me I'd better get back to work. I promise to update with more photos soon. I just need several more hours in the day to get everything done.

Picture me changing my sweater and shoes while humming tunes from Mr. Rogers neighborhood now. Until we meet again,
Angela

4 comments:

  1. Ang! I LOVE the new logo... DARLING!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Logo is fantastic- and yes very you.

    As for the little snip its about you- I love it when people share little windows into themselves.

    I completely understand on the kids one- "likes toast and not bread".... sounds like one of my picky eaters! Too funny.

    Thank you again for doing our pictures last night we had alot of fun- can't wait to see them!

    Sorry this is Heather- not Jeff. (He is working on his blog and I was just stealing some computer time- he is ALWAYS on this thing)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm voting on the new logo also. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the sweet comments ladies! I'm glad you stopped by.

    xoxoxo
    Angela

    ReplyDelete