Monday, October 19, 2009

Finally...

yes I know I am slow but I finally updated my header to include my new logo. I am still over the top in love with it and can't wait to update all my promotional materials and website. I know you are all shocked that I am posting on a Monday but isn't a little surprise fun?!



Anyway...I had a super fun session with my sister-in-law on Saturday and she shared a really funny quote with me. I thought I would pass it onto you. Please keep in mind that I am in NO way making any sort of public comment about the swine flu or the vaccination. I just thought it was funny...



"This little piggy went to market. This little piggy stayed home. This little piggy had roast beef. This little piggy had none. This little piggy went "cough" and the whole world's media went mad over the imminent destruction of the human race... and journalists found out that they didn't have much work to do if they just replaced "bird" with "swine"on all their saved articles from a year a go, er, all the way home."



TEE HEE HEE! I promise to post some actual photography related info later in the week.



Ta Ta For Now!

Angela

1 comment: