Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A few notes for the day...

Hello everyone!  I want to quickly say a public Thank You for all the love and support Savanna and our family have received about the Shriners website story and her personal journey.  We appreciate all your kind thoughts and words!

Also I thought I would pop in and let y'all know that I have made a few little changes to my regular website.  Check it out at http://www.lilyquistphotography.com/ and let me know what you think.

Oh and since a post is no good without photos here's a little beauty for your viewing pleasure.
One of these days I will figure out how to post huge photos so you can all see the colors and quality like I do.  Until then, just click on the image to enlarge it.

Over and Out,
Angela

p.s. Sun,
      Sun,
      Mr Golden Sun please shine down on me...NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment