Thursday, March 18, 2010

Well Hello World Wide Web

I know it's been awhile but I would like to reintroduce myself.  My name is Angela Lilyquist and I'm a professional photographer in North Salt Lake Utah. 

Now that the introductions are out of the way I thought I'd give you all a little update.  Eleanor (my computer) is home safe and sound and purring quietly right next to me.  After enormous struggles and ridiculously lengthy hospital stays she is fixed and running like a champ.  I won't bore you all with the details but I will say that a well timed email to a certain division manager helped things along. 

Since it's getting pretty late I'd better get back to work.  I will leave you all with one quick photo that sums up life in The Lilyquist household perfectly...


Yes folks, that's right there is a dump truck hanging from our swing set.  It swings and sways in the wind and gets all sorts of interesting looks from passersby.  It's been this way for almost 2 weeks now and no one can get it down.  I guess I'll be heading out there with some scissors very soon. 

Thanks for sticking by me y'all.  Cross your fingers for no more chaos.
xoxoxo!
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment