Thursday, March 4, 2010

Boo Hoo Hoo...

Well I wish I could say that I was posting some beautiful new photos or a unique product spotlight but sadly I am not. Eleanor (my new computer) is back in the shop for some maintenance. Unfortunately the guys at PC Laptops on 7th South and State have really let us down. I know I know, I had nothing but positive reviews in the beginning but things have rapidly deteriorated and we are left feeling let down and unhappy. Hopefully by next week things will be up and running as they should be and life will be back to normal. Well as normal as possible for the crazy Lilyquist Family anyway.




Trying to keep it together without crying,

Angela

1 comment:

  1. So sorry! I would give you mine, but it is a POS.
    Glad you are choosing to smile- not cry :)

    ReplyDelete