Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I thought it was spring?!

What is with this weather?  My tulips and daffodils had just started blooming and now I think they have frozen to death. :(  I keep hoping for flip flop weather only to be disappointed by Mother Nature yet again.

Well enough boo hooing how about a couple cute kiddos?  I'm sure y'all remember Annie and Elliot right?
click to enlarge

Well I had the pleasure of playing with these two cuties again recently.  In light of this lovely weather we seem to continue having we opted for a little fun in the studio this time. 

click to enlarge

Isn't Annie just a doll.  Look at those lips!  That is her sweet little way of grinning and I just love it!


click to enlarge

This handsome little man is Annie's brother Elliot.  He is a spunky little guy at times but I think we still managed to get some fabulous shots!  It's all the smarties I bribed him with.  :)

My kids are home this week for Spring Break but without any "spring" in sight I'm sure we'll be hanging out inside.  Hope everyone has some super fun plans! 

Also just thought I'd mention that now is the time to plan for those fun spring and summer photos.  Eventually the weather has to warm up right?!  Call or email now to ensure the best spots.

ta ta for now!
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment