Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sneak Peak for Kjersti and Jay

I only have a minute to post as I am still trying to recover from Betty my old computer's demise.  Kjersti and Jay have been patiently waiting for the photos of their girls so I thought I would give them just a little taste.  I'll let the rest of you in on a little secret.  Photos of sibilings together at this age (about 1 & 3) are INCREDIBLY difficult.  When I am able I always try to get something.  As a mother myself I know first hand how precious the shots of the kids together are.  Well enough rambling...
(as usual click the photo to enlarge)

When I saw this photo my heart did a little back flip and I let out a small gasp.  Look at these beautiful girls-together!!!  Obviously I am not their mamma but I think all of us mothers out there can collectively sigh and imagine this photo hanging prominently in Kjersti and Jay's home.

Thank you again Kjersti and Jay for all your patience.  I am diligently finishing your photos right this very minute.  I promise they will be online for you by tonight. 
XOXOXO
Angela

4 comments:

  1. This photo is precious- and yes it made my heart sigh. I love it when I capture moments like this with my kids- great that you got it on film!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Angela, that picture is SO precious!! They aren't my girls either and I want a copy!! LOL. I'm sure that Kjersti and Jay will be thrilled with your work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking through the pictures that you took of my girls and wondering if you were at the same photo session I was! I thought my girls were crazy and hard to handle and yet you caught these precious little moments amidst all of it. These pictures are so beautiful and I think you are so talented. Thank you for doing this for us. We'll be ordering soon.

    ReplyDelete