Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's been a rough week

but I'm back in action.  I was sidelined with a yucky case of bronchitis and a nasty sinus infection.  Now my poor little Logan has it too.  Luckily he's on meds so he should be good to go soon.


I thought that for todays post I would introduce you all to Adrian.  He is a sweet little guy I was lucky enough to photograph before the holidays.  You might remember his gorgeous mama Nayitha...

And don't forget his spunky big sister Bella.  She is quite the little helper and loves to "talk" to "her baby."


I am often asked when is the best time to photograph your newborn.  My typical response is before they are 2 weeks old.  That way they are still sleepy and can easily curl up for the sweet blanket or basket shots.  Plus they still have that yummy new baby smell.  :)

 However I have to say that if you can't make it in in the first 2 weeks that's ok.  Just come as soon as you can.  I had 2 extremely difficult c-sections and was under doctors orders not to do ANYTHING.  So when you tell me you aren't up to photos at 2 weeks I completely understand.  I also want to say that I am very aware and respectful that you have just given birth and might not feel ready to walk the runway yet.  I promise that I never ask you to do anything you aren't comfortable with and I can easily disguise any post baby body issues.  It is much more important to me to capture and document the beautiful new baby than worry about exactly how old he is. 


Here is one more glimpse of sweet baby Adrian.  Look at those lucious little lips!  Oh and the soft "fur" on his arms and back.  Even now, a couple months later and I still want to cuddle him right up and rock him to sleep. 

Thanks again for the privledge of photographing your sweet little family Nayitha.  You are all truly beautiful!  Welcome to the world little guy!

That's all for now folks,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment