Thursday, September 10, 2009

A day late

and a dollar short. Story of my life. I'm just going to say that I promised to post once a week but I didn't promise what day-so I'm good right? :) As we get closer and closer to fall there is a chance my postings will be a bit more sporatic. I get pretty busy and it gets harder to stay on top of everything. I promise to give it my best shot and try to be a good little blogger.

Moving right along. What good is a post without photos? Well here goes. This is Janna and can we all just say it together...VAVAVAVOOOOOOM!! America's Next Top Model watch out!




Seriously, this girl is amazing. Smart, funny and charming. She has it all.



I'm running out of witty comments so more photos it is.



One more.

All I am going to say is that in my next life I want some of her genes.



On a side note I still can't figure out how to make my photos larger or more clear on the old blog. I have found some forum posts online that talk about editing the code some more but seriously it's just over my head. Does anyone else find it funny that I shoot 100% in manual on my camera and I certainly have some mad photoshop skills but I can't manage to figure out this dang blog. For now just click on the photo to enlarge it and see the detail. Any of you who have seen my work know that it is not pixelated or fuzzy AT ALL. If you know anyone who would send some blog help my way I promise to reward you with some super yummy homemade zucchini carrot bread and I won't even mention how healthy it is. :)



For any of you out there thinking of fall portraits now is the time to get your session booked. This time of the year my schedule fills quickly and if you want to guarantee the "perfect" time I would suggest getting something set up right away. I always have some great ideas for fun locations so give me a call anytime.


I guess it's time to bring this novel to a close. Go and enjoy some fried food at the State Fair and start thinking about sweaters and hot chocolate.


Until next time,
xoxoxoxo
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment