Thursday, September 17, 2009

Short and Sweet

doesn't typically describe me or my life but that's what I'm going for today. It's a crazy week and I have a lot going on so let's get right to the point. Photos right?!






Meet Jayviann. She is an absolute doll with a lot of spunk. Just the way I like them!







Now let's say hello to Rayanna, cousin to princess J. As you can see Rayanna is not afraid to work it baby! Seriously these 2 girls made me want to put my party dress on and twirl around in circles.



Just for kicks I'll give you a quick sneak peak of my friend Abbie. We have known each other since she was just a bitty little baby. I work with her often and it gets better every time. This was an absolute dream session. Perfect location, awesome light, super cute outfit and a feisty little 4 year old that melts my heart.




Well it's back to work for me. See you next week.

Hunkered down @ my desk, working away,
Angela

1 comment: