Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Week

new post right? Before we get to the good stuff I just want to say Thank You! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Y'all gave me the warm fuzzies and you therefore you definitely deserve a gold star!

Anyway moving right along. I figure that until I get the hang of this whole blogging thing I will just post some of my favorite images throughout the summer. Deal? OK here goes...
These are the Clark kiddos. I have been working with both of them since they were just babies. I am completely in love with the photo in the center of this collage. She leaned in to give him a little love and he just wasn't sure about it at all. Perfection, if I can say so myself.

Here we have Christina and Landan. They are getting married in just a couple weeks and I couldn't be more excited for them. I have known Christina and her family for more than 10 years. Does that officially make me old or what? Anyway I had this great idea to use my umbrella on the bridge, they humored me and look what we got. Gorgeous and totally fun!



Last is little miss "T". Again I have been loving on her since she was just tiny. I think this photo say "summer" perfectly. Too bad it is all coming to an end so quickly.

As you can see I love my job! I have the best clients and I really couldn't ask for more. Except maybe a new pair of shoes. Hey a girl can ask right?

Until Next Time!
xoxoxoxo
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment