Wednesday, May 26, 2010

***sniff, sniff, sniff***

My baby graduated from Kindergarten today.  I was the proud Mama blubbering on the back row.  At least I had my huge camera to hide my face right! 

This little guy is SUCH an amazing kid.  He overcame the odds right from the start and continues to amaze us each and everyday.  My heart swells with pride when I see him accomplishing so much.  He is so kind and compassionate and I thank God for him everyday!  I think Winnie the Pooh said it best...

"Sometimes, said Pooh, the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
click to enlarge

Of course my kid is the one in the one in the back with the long "skater dude" haircut.


click to enlarge

More tears from Mama!!


click to enlarge

Our beloved Mrs. Lingmann.  Logan woke up sobbing yesterday, he was so sad to leave his favorite teacher.  He was going to miss her so much he couldn't help crying.


click to enlarge

Mrs. "V" the kindergarten aide, another amazing part of Logan's 1st year of school.


click to enlarge

Because I'm a sentimental sap I thought I would add a photo from the day Logan came home from the hospital.  He was 5 days old here and yes he was smiling at his Mama!

Well, now it's official.  My baby is growing up and no one checked with me to see if I was ok with it.  You'd better watch out, there's one amazing kid ready to take to on the world!

I need another tissue,
Angela


1 comment: