Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2 little goddesses...

I'm not even sure if that is how you spell goddesses but I'm going with it anyway. :)  Today I thought I would share a fun session I had recently with 2 very adorable little girls.

click to enlarge

This is Hera and Luna and they are having a tea party.  With muffins of course.  Handmade by their sweet Mama I might add.


click to enlarge

Not only do they like tea and muffins but they LOVE to read.  Girls after my own heart for sure.

click to enlarge

Peak...

click to enlarge

...a-boo!

Are these girls not the sweetest?  I have been working with their family since Hera the big sister was just a baby.  I know I have said it before but it's worth repeating.  Thank you all so much for entrusting me with your precious little ones.  Capturing your memories is truly an honor that I am grateful for everyday.  I absolutely love watching all these sweet kiddos grow up and it is always such a pleasure to play... or I mean work with them all!


Now before I get all sappy and start blubbering I'd better go.
xoxoxoxo!
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment