Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Utah Dog Park Grand Opening Open House

Hello there!  Remember the cute doggie photo I shared the other day?  Well he is a friend I met at the Utah Dog Park in Woods Cross UT.  They are having a Grand Opening Open House this Saturday July 31st from 11am-3pm.  I am donating a custom designed 10"x20" custom framed storyboard collage ($175 retail value).  Come on over for food, fun and prizes. 

I was able to take a tour of the facility and totally fell in love.  It is a top notch place for your furry friends!  Rocky will definitely have to go play there next time we need to have him boarded.  Swing on by Saturday and don't forget to bring your furry friends!  See you there.
click to enlarge

This is a copy of the storyboard collage I designed for the display table.  Head over to the Utah Dog Park to check it out with all the other awesome prizes.

Over and Out!
Angela
(become a fan of Angela Lilyquist Photography)

1 comment: