Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm Melting...

At least that's what it feels like these days.  I don't remember signing up for 97 degree temperatures but I might have blocked it out with all that snow we had just a few short weeks ago.  I guess I'd better just get used to the heat.  After all it's July 2nd and technically we live in a desert.

Well let's get to the goodies...

Recently I had the pleasure of spending time with 2 goregous little girlies that I just love.  I've photographed both of these babes since they were just tiny and I don't think it's a stretch to say they get cuter everytime I see them.
click to enlarge

All the mothers out there collectively sighed didn't you?!  That's ok so did I!

I'm not going to lie and say sibiling photos at this age are easy.  They are NOT but I still try.  Every now and then I am blessed with something like this.  Beautiful, if I must say so myself!


click to enlarge

This is my absolute favorite image of the day.  The timing of the shot was perfect.  The lighting was yummy.  The little yellow sundress was delish and don't even get me started with those lips.  Seriously!!  Lucky me!!


click to enlarge

This little sweetie almost makes me want another baby.  I said ALMOST!! 

I could've played with these 2 sweethearts all day!  Thanks so much Doug and Angie I just adore your little family!

Well friends it's back to work for me.  Picture me laying on a beach somewhere with a huge sunhat and sunglasses.  Just soaking up the rays.  Now back to the 97 degree desert reality!
xoxoxo!
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment