Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our Life...

I thought I would take just a quick minute and post a few personal photos that I think really capture who we are right now.  Yes I know I should be working but I've been told I'm easily distracted. :)


click to enlarge

This was our family Christmas Card photo for last year.  Let's keep it real and say that no it was not one of my favorites, but it is what it is.  Both my kids are smiling, we are all in the same place at the same time and we are all looking in the general direction of the camera.  There you have it.  The makings of a Lilyquist Family photo. 


 
click to enlarge

This is my husband Rob taken on the balcony of our hotel room in San Diego CA last spring.  Very typical of my husband.  Quiet, reserved, just doing his own thing.


please do not click to enlarge :)

This is me on the boat during our "whale not watching cruise" in San Diego.  No we didn't see any whales and yes that is very ugly wind blown hair.


click to enlarge

This is my daughter Savanna.  She will be 9 in June and is incredibly excited for her upcoming ballet recital.  I swear I don't see the resemblence to me but I've been told she's a mini me.  Attitude an all!


click to enlarge

This little comedian is my recently turned 6 year old son Logan.  He thinks he's quite the funny guy, and most days we all agree.


click to enlarge

What kind of mother would I be if I didn't include a photo of the two kids together.  Well folks this is all you get.  Will they smile and be cute for the camera?  Heavens no!  Will they play and dig in the dirt barefoot?  Anyday!

Well folks, there you have it.  The Lilyquist Family in a nutshell.  Every moment is crazy and chaotic but you know what?  I wouldn't have it any other way!



Until next time!
Angela

1 comment: