Friday, January 8, 2010

Welcome to 2010!

Now that we are 8 days into the new year I figured it was about time I posted some photos. I have been busy working and spending time with my loved ones. Hopefully y'all were doing the same!
I think I'll start the new year out on the right foot by posting a couple of photos from a fabulous wedding last September. I know, I know you thought I didn't do weddings. Well, truth is I will occasionally oblige if the timing is right and I can make it work. I introduced you to Landan and Christina this past summer. You all remember the gorgeous shot with the blue umbrella on the red bridge right?!



Just in case your memory needed refreshing. Yes that's the old logo, I know. I'm too lazy to change it right now. :)


Anyway I was privileged enough to work with them again at their wedding in the Bountiful Temple in September. Here are a couple of my favorite shots.





As the Beatles so eloquently said "all you need is love."

On a personal side note I thought I would mention yet again how much we love Shriners Hospital. Some how in the amazing universe that is the internet someone at Shriners got ahold of my last post about Savanna and ballet and personally called me for an interview and more info about her and her condition. I was MORE than happy to oblige and forwarded on numerous photos I have of her in the casts and braces and now dancing and plieing properly. I was so very touched that they wanted to talk to little 'ol me. Savanna means the world to us and we are so incredibly blessed that she was able to receive treatment and respond so well. There are many more children out there who are not so lucky. Thank you Shriners and Thank you internet! You will never how you have changed our lives!

Also I want to say Thank You to all of my amazing clients. 2009 was a great year and I am super excited for 2010. It's going to be fabulous!!

Until next time,
Angela

2 comments:

  1. I love the one with the flowers and their rings- Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on Heather's comment!!! I love the picture with the rings in the flowers... so beautiful! :) I wish I had HALF of the talent God seems to have given you. :)

    ReplyDelete