Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hello Hello Hello!

It's the middle of the week and I thought I would pop in and say hello. I know I shocked y'all with some wedding photos last week and I'm feeling a little spunky again tonight.


Everyone I would like to introduce Jen & Larry. Yes I know they look like Barbie and Ken only much less snooty-I promise. They were the most low key couple I have ever met. Their wedding was held at the beautiful Alta Lodge and I was incredibly honored to be a part of such a fabulous day!




These are photos of some of the unique touches of the evening. Rather than a traditional guest book they had everyone sign on wine corks. I thought it was the perfect touch. Oh and don't get me started on the colors. The greens, browns and yellows were luscious! Jen is definitely a girl after my own heart. Everything was simple and elegant. The bride was simply stunning! Thanks again Jen and Larry, good luck in the new house.

On another note now that we have started a new year I am going to be doing some periodic product spotlights. If you know me you know that I am not much of a salesman so you probably don't know all of the things I offer. Starting next week I plan to showcase or spotlight a new product or offering every couple of weeks so you can all get to know what I can do. Again I'm not much of a salesman but I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

Thanks again for following along. Stay tuned for scenes from next weeks episode...
Angela

1 comment:

  1. That Wedding does look GORGEOUS! I love the cork idea- how fun!

    ReplyDelete