Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm back to the grindstone...

I never really left but haven't had much time to blog lately.  I've been working overtime and the darn weather just doesn't want to cooperate :(  I was able to take a couple days off to hang with the kiddos during Spring Break but man am I paying for it now.

Here is a sneak peak for Josh a Layton High School class of 2011 senior.
click to enlarge

Blogger messes up the colors and doesn't do this photo justice but if you head to facebook you can get a better idea.  Either way the ladies better watch out :)

Speaking of senior photos...it's not too late.  With graduation the beginning of June realistically we can still shoot during the entire month of April and have everything back in time.  With that being said I have very few appointments available so call or email asap to reserve your time.

That's all for now...
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment