Monday, September 13, 2010

Sweet Baby Sadie

Hello internet.  I know it's been a while but I thought I would let y'all know that yes in fact I am still alive.  Barely...No really I had the craziest week ever last week.  Unfortunately this week is looking worse :(  I'm sure I'll figure it out, I always do right?! 

Anyway on to the photos shall we.  Everyone say hello to Sweet Baby Sadie...
click to enlarge

Yes she really is that cute!!  I could gush on and on about those sweet little lips but how about another photo instead?


click to enlarge

Maybe some little piggies this time.  You know how I LOVE me some baby piggies!


click to enlarge

Since things always look better in groups of 3 here is photo number 3.  Don't let this sleepy little angel fool you.  She was not so happy to have her photos taken or to go to sleep for that matter.  I pulled out my best baby whispering techniques and it finally worked.  Thank you so much Nick and Krystal!  I loved every second of working with Sweet Baby Sadie.  Yes even the crying parts.

Until Next Time...
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment