Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"in between" photos of the week

I know I'm a slacker and didn't post an "in between" photo last week and I'm sorry.  What can I say back to school got the best of me.  So this week I'm going to make up for it by posting 2 photos.  How's that?  Does everyone feel better now?  Well I do anyway...
click to enlarge

The sweet kiddos are the Hewetts.  Doesn't it look like they are having fun?  Well let me give you a little background info.  This day was a particularly hot July day and even at 7pm it was miserable.  When I say hot I mean HOT HOT HOT!!  Well what's a photographer to do when the thermostat outside is measuring the same temperatue as the sun?  Bubbles of course!  As you can see the idea went over pretty well.


click to enlarge

No proper little girl likes to get bubbles on their face!  Lucky me look what I got.


click to enlarge

And because I don't want Spencer to feel left out here's 1 more.  Technically yes I lied when said I would post 2 photos.  And yes I know I shouldn't start a sentence with and.  Silly me!

That's all folks!
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment