Monday, July 2, 2012

Too long...

Wow!  I didn't realize that it's been so long since I stopped by :(  I hang my head in shame.  The up side to my absence is that I have been working away!  I have been blessed with the opportunity to work with some great local business professionals and owners as well as tons of great families and kiddos!

Just today I worked on a commercial project with Dan Wight from The Wight House on Main Street in Bountiful and Cameron Drommond from Digitalworxs in The Square at 2600.  We are collaborating on a project for the Bountiful Handcart Days parade later in July.  I used my grandparent's original wedding photo from September 1943 and I love the way it turned out.  Take a look at let me know what you think!

click to enlarge

Being that it is summer time I know better than to make any promises about more frequent posts.  I'll just leave you all with the thoughts of ice cold popsicles dripping down our chins :)

Dreaming of a spot in my own little kiddie pool!
Angela



1 comment: