Monday, March 5, 2012

Sweet little girls...

Well hello Internet!  I wish I could say it was a lovely spring day but alas it is not :(  The sun is shining which is a bonus but spring is no where in sight.  Luckily I have some fun photos of 2 seriously sweet little girls to keep me busy for now.

click to enlarge

Meet Big Sis.  These 2 year olds can give me a run for my money but oh my isn't this worth it?!

click to enlarge

Now meet Little Sis.  We worked hard for that little smile-but again oh so worth it!  Plus how can you not love my new little chair!

click to enlarge

How about a little vintage vibe?  I don't normally get into a bunch of Photoshop work on my photos.  I'd rather them speak for themselves but occasionally a fun little vintage wash is just what the doctor ordered. 

click to enlarge

Look at this great hat I found in your dress up trunk!!  It even matches my shirt perfectly :)

click to enlarge

This photo is particularly special!  These sweet little girl's Daddy just left for 3 months of basic training.  That's a really long time when you're so little.  Their amazing mama has it under control but she definitely deserves a gold star!  And that's coming from a mama who's hubby was only home 3 days last month :)

Thanks for popping in!  Wish there were some flowers popping up!
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment