Friday, January 7, 2011

So glad it's Friday...

I made it back to the pool today after the Christmas break.  Man why does it have to be so hard?  I only took 2 weeks off and it's not like I didn't work out every single stinkin' day.  I just didn't swim and now you'd have thought I didn't know how today :).

Anyway I've decided to try and update the 'ol blog a little more often in the new year.  Since you're already sick of my whining maybe I'll throw in a photo here...
click to enlarge

Check out this little man, isn't he a cutie.  I worked with his family as one of my last sessions from 2010.  He was certainly a charmer that's for sure.  I'd better make it quick, it is Friday night after all.  You know I've got some fab plans right?!  Very funny!

Until next time,
Angela

1 comment:

  1. His Brown eyes are captivating- what a handsome thing! Great capture!

    ReplyDelete