Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"In Between" photo of the week...

I know I missed last weeks installment and I'm sorry.  I'm sure you were all sitting on pins and needles waiting for the next "in between" photo so here goes...
click to enlarge

Internet meet The Biglers.  I met this sweet little family about 3 1/2 years ago when the oldest daughter Chelsea was graduating from high school.  Fast forward and now she just left to serve a mission in Peru.  This was a combined family/missionary session and as you can see we certainly had fun!!

Thanks so much Bigler Fam-I just love you guys!!

In other news my baby starts 1st grade next week so I can't promise anything when it comes to blogging etc.  I'm sure I will be spending some time wiping my tears and adjusting to a quiet house.  Once I get myself together and figure out a new routine things will be back to normal around here.  Until then hang on, I know it's a bumpy ride but those are the best kind right?!

xoxoxo!
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment