Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving-a little late

Hello everyone. I know that I am little late as usual but I want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. This time of year always seems to remind me of all the amazing things I have to be grateful for. I could always just recite the 3 "F's"...Family, Friends and Food. But to be honest that would be cutting my list way too short. I have so much more to be grateful for than just that! I want to say a public THANK YOU to all of my amazing clients! I am truly blessed to be entrusted with your precious families and beautiful memories. I am also incredibly blessed with an amazing family of my own, both immediate and extended. I have a super patient and understanding hubby and 2 really fun, spunky kids that keep me on my toes. I also have a warm home with yummy food plus lots of extras that many go without. I am truly blessed and at this time of year I am reminded more and more of those who are not so fortunate. So I am putting a public THANK YOU out in the universe. I know things could be a lot worse and that I am rich beyond measure.





I'd better add a photo now after all what good is a blog post without photos right?!

This little cutie is Taylor and we've been friends for a long time. This is one of those photos where I was quick enough and fortunate enough to capture a glimpse of the "real" Taylor. Starting about this age I really have to work hard to catch the quiet sweetness that you miss if you're not paying really close attention. There was no posing and no "cheese" here-just pure sweetness through and through. Thanks again Heather! I always feel so special to be included in your girls' lives.

Back to the grindstone for me!
Angela

2 comments:

  1. I am Thankful for you too. And for your talent & that my family is blessed enough to have had a session with you. I Love you lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Ang. :) You've always done wonderful photos of our family... and after looking through my house the other day, there aren't many pictures hanging up that AREN'T photos that you took!

    ReplyDelete