Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bad Blogger, Bellies, Busy little Boys and Bon Jovi

Today's post is brought to you by the letter B.
I know, I know I am a very bad blogger. Think back to the birth of this little beauty of a blog and you'll remember that I mentioned the possibility of my absence. It is THAT time of the year and yes I have too many things to do. That being said I get a gold star for blogging today right?! Let's move on to each of our letter B items shall we...
I think we covered the bad blogging so it's onto bellies. I know you all know that I love me some babies, but what you might not know is that I love the bellies they came from too. There is something so special about expectant mothers that I just can't describe it. It is true, they just glow.


It is my pleasure to introduce Nayitha. Let's all just go ahead and sigh together now shall we. AAAAWWWW!! It's hard to tell from the small photos but this is a stunning 10"x20" collage. This size is one of my absolute favorites.
Moving onto the next B and we have busy little boys. I introduced my nephew Isaac a couple weeks ago but I thought I would show some more images from his session. Busy is the absolute perfect word to describe this kid! :)

Again this is another 10"x20" collage. All custom designed by me.
Last but not least my favorite letter B of all: Bon Jovi!!! The new album is on sale today and thanks to leftover Christmas iTunes gift cards I'm already rocking out. Seriously I think I'm in heaven. Well friends I must get back to work now. Stay tuned for the next installment. Maybe I will come up with a post dedicated entirely to the letter Q. :)
Insert images of me and my air guitar here,
Angela

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I love this collage! I know that I am going to way over-spend on this photo session. :)

    I also really like the 'bellies' photos! I wish my belly was cute enough to bare when I'm pregnant to have you do a session like that for me. Oh well, I can dream.

    Great post! :) Have fun rocking out to Bon Jovi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love Bon Jovi!! Yet another reason we are CRAZY alike!!
    There is no-one on this earth though I would rather be CRAZY alike though that you!

    Love you Busy lady- hopefully you can fit me into your schedule soon!

    ReplyDelete